Feedback | Every forum member must read | EFM

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dravahh
Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:54 pm

x

Feedback | Every forum member must read | EFM

Hi everyone I've made this track xDDDDD I call the genre Electronic Feedback Music, because I expect everyone to comment on my track, but give none back xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Pls like; comment{&}follow Xdddddd

No, I didn't mean a single word of what I said right now. The point I'm trying to get across is that it seems like people here are only concerned about getting comments and so on their tracks. However, in most cases that doesn't work UNLESS you give some feedback back to other people. So I have a proposition, kind of like a unwritten rule or ideal for everyone to follow: If you post one song, then you should comment/give feedback on three (or more) other. This way the forum will be more fun for everyone. The person I really think is the reason behind a bunch of people getting comments is Gloomer. On the latest thing he posted, he has only gotten 4 replies. That's a shame considering how much he contributes to this forum. So all in all, just comment more on other people's tracks. Check out who has gotten the fewest replies; they are the ones most in need of replies. It kind of works like a bank account. You cannot withdraw more than you have put into it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J T
Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:50 pm

x

Re: Feedback | Every forum member must read | EFM

Just came to bump the thread, as there seems to...

J T
Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 pm

x

VampireTNA wrote:This thread got me thinking. I...

J T
Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:17 pm

x

VampireTNA wrote:J T wrote: I can understand a ...

J T
Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:35 pm

x

VampireTNA wrote:Andreasl wrote:I listen 30seco...

J T
Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:33 am

x

VampireTNA wrote:J T wrote:For example, I can l...

Return to “Song Exchange”