Lusterquin - The Mass District

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lusterquin
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 am

x

Lusterquin - The Mass District

The other day I sat down to reflect on what I've become, and I realized something: I had a lot of ambition over the years. That has since faded, but what I realized was that it faded when circumstances in my real life changed. What that said to me was that I used music as an escape - a way to construct a wave of emotions that I was feeling all the time. And then all those emotions went away.

The title of this track refers to the society I became part of - not willingly or by choice, but rather unsuspectingly. I removed music from my life because I realized it didn't solve my problems; hence, I walked into the real world and became part of the masses that caused those problems. But from my experiences, I've learned that it's a big district; sometimes you have to look hard but there are always breakpoints in the system.

~ lusterquin

clint
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 am

x

Re: Lusterquin - The Mass District

The mix sounds good to me. I like the way you d...

e-Gloomy-nations
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

x

FAN-TAS-TIC man, it must have taken you ages to...

Lusterquin
Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm

x

Thanks for the comments! This has been complete...

Return to “Song Exchange”