Imminent Danger | improved version | free-jazz or free-rock or free-rock-jazz

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sql_error_uname
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm

x

Imminent Danger | improved version | free-jazz or free-rock or free-rock-jazz

new methods/possibilities for all instruments.

i created 3 different themes with fl studio and then fed them to my program. also i took some time to edit the structure of the song - in fact it took me a few hours. so here i have many different scales and rhythms, basically three themes for each instrument.

these themes can be mixed with my program, so at some parts all three of them are in play. hope you like it, i do or else i would do something else. some melodies are chromatic and include a tritone. there are good reasons to avoid this dissonance and there are other reasons to use it.

the mix is not perfect but i have no reference speakers or whatever - so it never will be perfect anyway.

~ ~ ~

the next 3 songs will be easier to listen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sql_error_uname on Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sql_error_uname
Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm

x

Re: Imminent Danger | danger, danger | free-jazz or free-rock or free-rock-jazz

improved buffering for all instruments so the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”