Oh Na Na | Remix Contest, Dutch Language | Moombahton

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MvR
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 pm

x

Oh Na Na | Remix Contest, Dutch Language | Moombahton

Not sure if this is the right audience for this track. First of all since the lyrics are in Dutch and second of all because I think this genre of music isn't really huge outside of maybe The Netherlands and some parts of Europe. (Spain for instance) Nevertheless I wanted to post a new track, because I haven't done that for a while.

This track is part of a remix contest I've entered. A collegue showed me this contest. He also gave me some ideas for how moombahton should sound and what makes it work, so without him I would've never made this. Therefore I have credited him. (Yes, his artist name is terrible haha. But he's 17 and a local 'party dj' so why not.)

ANYWAY, I've already sent in the track like it is right now. But I already have some regrets about the kick. I should've made it a bit fuller at 200-400Hz, which is common in the genre. Maybe they'll let me revisit the mix or something later on. IDK. What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/markvanrijswijk/ohnana/s-CZSwY

Enjoy!

Return to “Song Exchange”