Symphony 1 Movement 3 | EWQLSO | Classical/Orchestral

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mpetaia90
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm

x

Symphony 1 Movement 3 | EWQLSO | Classical/Orchestral

This is the third movement of my Symphony no. 1 which is also posted. A few rendering issues again with the Mac Alpha, which seems to have acquired a few more bugs in the latest release unless other mac users are not running into the same issue.

It may actually serve as the first movement as it doesn't have the same forward momentum as what I listed as movement 1. Secondly, there is a theme from the first movement that is almost incognito included in the third, and I think that to foreshadow and fulfill is better than to tell and look back.

In any case, this is much longer than the first movement by almost a factor of 2.

Criticisms welcome. I think this turned out very well, but I don't like it as much as the second movement.

Slow movement on the way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”