Piano song - looking for any feedback, tips

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
zozdxo2
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 am

x

Piano song - looking for any feedback, tips

Hey all, I would really appreciate any feedback, tips, help in any way on this track I've been working on.

It's not super technical or dubstep, but i think it has potential to be a cool tune.

I'd eventually like to have vocals on this, and the melody lead is where the sung notes would be.

FL keys - I know a lot of people recommend against it. I tried the other keys that come along with FL studio and honestly FL keys sounded the best for this track. I'm still afraid though that it might come off like a cheap child's keyboard. Let me know if the keys sound terrible or decent, and if you know of a good keys VST I could use instead. I'm willing to drop a little money on it if needed.

I'd appreciate any feedback at all, what could be added or changed, etc. Anything. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zozdxo2
Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:06 am

x

Re: Piano song - looking for any feedback, tips

Thanks a lot guys I appreciate it! Will continu...

steevm
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:40 pm

x

Given the context, I don't think there's anythi...

zozdxo2
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:34 pm

x

Thanks steevm, Frank and everyone else. Here ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 am

x

zozdxo2 wrote:With the piano variation, I know ...

zozdxo2
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:12 pm

x

Thank you very much guys for the detailed advic...

Return to “Song Exchange”