shtreebun - Wake Up Call | Trap | Electro

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
shtreebun
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 pm

x

shtreebun - Wake Up Call | Trap | Electro

Alright guys, this is the final version of this track. Title is "Wake Up Call" :)

New demo (October 3)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
demo 2 :)

Hey guys! A while back I sampled a "ringing phone"out of a movie, put it on a pattern and started messing around with it. Would like to know what to add, kinda got a block here.. not familiar with trap but I enjoy this music. Also can you recommend a great violin/viola that sounds real and rich? I could probably layer this one but its bending is too slow or something, I want it to slide really nicely and quick instead of playing notes. Yesterday, I spent half a day trying different things, doing automation with pitch bend but can't get the desired result. I want that cool Arabic style pitch bending. Maybe I shouldn't even use it, then what sound should I try with this melody?
Also any suggestions would be great.
And how's the idea? Will it bother you to listening a track with a ringing phone? I don't know why, I just liked this weird idea of the phone never getting stopped ringing even after its answered, while beat is playing. :mrgreen:
demo 1
Pick Up The f-ing Phone! (demo2).mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shtreebun on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Michael Mckeon
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:14 pm

x

Re: "Pickup The Phone" RAW DEMO | Advice needed | Trap?|Electro

steevm wrote:shtreebun wrote:Haha dude that's a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 pm

x

Re: "Pickup The Phone" |DEMO 3 | Trap | Electro

shtreebun wrote:steevm wrote:I have a question ...

shtreebun
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 am

x

Re: shtreebun - Wake Up Call | Trap | Electro

Hey guys! Finally finished this track, lately h...

shtreebun
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm

x

Gloomer wrote:A-MA-ZING !! You did so well !! C...

steevm
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 pm

x

I think the old "less is more" adage applied to...

Return to “Song Exchange”