Fractal Dimensions | new methods also softer | smooth fusion (no idea)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sql_error_uname
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 pm

x

Fractal Dimensions | new methods also softer | smooth fusion (no idea)

The last two i did not upload simply because they are still too extreme.

but here for this one i have writen a new agent (i call it agent in my program, all these agents create notes) and this one can be more deterministic without repeating things over and over again - it is built on other elements and i could not do this one before.

for more chaotic parts i use some other 'agents'.

the drums pick their notes from all the data i have collected and often they are too chaotic, but these one here are ok.
the problem is, if the agent creates one bad rhythm it is already too late and i cant exchange these drums with some new tun of the program because the song structure will change each time so other track wont fit.

i could use fixed notes, in some cases this might be the best choice - also big parts of the song structure is random (out of a few choices).
blue_xml_07j.mp3
it is the 7th and i'll do another three … simple ones i guess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”