Ripped an old CD and found a nice track that needs vocals (WIP) Acoutsic POP, found singer working out details

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Mckeon
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 pm

x

Ripped an old CD and found a nice track that needs vocals (WIP) Acoutsic POP, found singer working out details

Well, it's a bit short but i can easily crop loops from it and rearrange the patterns in FL Studio : Confession, all the samples are courtesy of Mixman Technologies, Royalty-Free.

Would very much like a vocalist to write some wholesome lyrics, as i'm a bit of a nerd and can't be all that interesting, unless you want to know how a RGB Vector Normal Map affects lighting in a 3d scene or how many 3d polygons and dynamic lights a particular system can handle, for Minimum and Recommended System Requirements :oops:

As i stated in my latest post, i was thinking Ed Sheeran style singing, with a mellow, hearty vibe to it, and I can crop sections of it and wrap it around the vocals seamlessly in Audition. after that, i think it's a winner
Last edited by Michael Mckeon on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”