"Hoping For You" - DJ LFD - HipHop/R&B (WIP) [Updated 11/13] which is better?

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Mckeon
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:06 pm

x

"Hoping For You" - DJ LFD - HipHop/R&B (WIP) [Updated 11/13] which is better?

hello people, i started to get into some trap but i like R&B wayyyy better... not sure what genre this is but with the right vocalist and lyrics it will be much better, but the into is still a WIP, and it repeats, because i haven't added more layers, spent an hour and a half thinking this up and making it

ideas on filling out the intro.... should i use morecomplex piano sounds, or should add a pad, other suggestions?

Any advice will be good, these patterns are much longer than the usual, and yes i will add risers and drops, hi-hats, better percussion to mix things up as well:
[Edited] took out the bad lead after the piano and quantized by hand... sounds better now. few minutes it will be done, as a WIP.

NOT SURE IF IT'S FINISHED, BUT I MYSELF LIKE IT ALOT BETTER, COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR ADVICE, BTW I SKIPPED THE PERCUSSION MIXING AND MIXED THE VERSE LEADS INSTEAD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Michael Mckeon on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 am, edited 5 times in total.

Michael Mckeon
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:24 am

x

Re: "Hoping For You" - DJ LFD - HipHop/R&B (WIP) [edited]

updated: much better now, sorry
Last edited by Michael Mckeon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”