les cieux | WINGS | EDM

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
oTSoGR8
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 am

x

les cieux | WINGS | EDM

(Souncloud Desc.)
As some of you may know, I'm working on an EP to celebrate the life of my older brother who passed away last year in a tragic hiking accident. I've been working on this EP since April. I released Feathered as an alpha preview to the EP which was supposed to be released in October. Feathered was removed from the EP and the release was pushed back to November 2nd, for All Souls Day and Day of the Dead. Now it's November 13th and I'm releasing the beta preview of Les Cieux, one of the tracks from the EP. I won't be talking release dates anymore; that has been proven futile. I will say I hope to get it done this year.
(Soundcloud Desc.)

Anyway, thanks for listening. I'm very thankful for this community, and FL Studio as a DAW for helping me all this time. I know you guys will continue to give me great feedback and criticism on my works as long as I ask. That's the great thing about this forum! :D

Also yeah, I'd like criticism and feedback as usual! Thanks. :D

(MP3 Version)
les cieux.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

e-Gloomy-nations
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 am

x

Re: les cieux | WINGS | EDM

Very very nice track.. Your brother would have ...

Chipps
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 am

x

Re: les cieux | WINGS | EDM

I really enjoyed that track. Sorry to hear abo...

Return to “Song Exchange”