Summer Dance Project - Life To Offer (Bassline Mix) [Pop]

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
summerdanceproject
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

x

Summer Dance Project - Life To Offer (Bassline Mix) [Pop]

I worked on an older song. There was missing a bassline. I only used a monotone one which played through the whole song.
Now i implementet a real one. Would be nice if someone can check, if it fits, if its harmonic and if its not too loud, too present? Then i reworked the Vocals Mixing. Used instead of Multiband compressor, Fruity Limiter. Changed the volumes a little bit. Added Pitcher to the Vocals (C-Mayor, Slow pitching) Is the mix okay? If i use pitcher, do i put it on each Fader for Left, Center, right channel of voices or on the channel, where all three vocals channels are rootet to?

New Version:

----

Old Version:
Last edited by summerdanceproject on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

steevm
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 pm

x

Re: Summer Dance Project - Life To Offer (Bassline Mix) [Dance/Club]

charliekay74 wrote:The Drums velocity i have to...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:03 pm

x

Re: Summer Dance Project - Life To Offer (Bassline Mix) [Dance/Club]

charliekay74 wrote:This is version with accentu...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”