Don't Pick on Me / First FL studio song!

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Stardustlegend
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 pm

x

Don't Pick on Me / First FL studio song!

https://clyp.it/x2rpy4f3

This was my first project in FL and I've worked on it for a few weeks spread out over months, and I am really proud of it o3o I also made a zgameeditor visualizer lyric video for it but I'm not sure where to post that exactly on the forums XP I'm also not exactly sure what genre of music this would be considered to be? Comment down below what genre it sounds like to you

Anyway, I've actually been working on this song before FL studio but I bought FL to make better songs with it. So once i finally got producer edition the first thing I reworked was this composition, and I'm glad I did >3< This song is supposed to have vocals sung over it (the song actually tells a story infact XP) but since I'm not that great a singer i just used a synth in place.

Anyway, please tell me what you think, any feedback, criticisms or comments are welcome. I would also like to know what genre you think this sounds like and if you would know anyone who would be willing to sing the lyrics I made for the song. I hope ya like! o3o

EDIT: Here is the Lyric Video! >3<
Last edited by Stardustlegend on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steevm
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 pm

x

Re: Don't Pick on Me / First FL studio song!

It's music for a mid-90s or so computer adventu...

steevm
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 pm

x

Re: Don't Pick on Me / First FL studio song!

Stardustlegend wrote:Yeah with the MIDI-soundin...

Return to “Song Exchange”