Interface suggestions (save multiple personal workspaces)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skez
Wed May 04, 2016 8:22 pm

x

Interface suggestions (save multiple personal workspaces)

It would be extremely nice (and a bit time-saving) to have the option to save different setups so to speak, and then switch between them.

For example, I normally use two monitors with FL Studio but sometimes I only use one of them because I'm doing something else on the other one at the same time. It's not really a big issue since it only takes like a minute to stretch FL Studio to both monitors and then set up the playlist on the right monitor and the piano roll, mixer and some other stuff on the left one (that's normally how I have my workspace). But I have to stretch all the windows so they fit the way I want them to each time.

So what I'm thinking is something like "workspaces" in Photoshop where you can create your own workspace, save it and then switch back and forth through different ones. (See picture)
psworkspaces.png
(Don't mind the caps in Swedish, I was mad because I had set up my workspace the way I wanted it but forgot to save and Photoshop crashed and it all disappeared so I had to redo it hence the caps.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”