CHOPPING SAMPLES!!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Smokey622
Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:12 am

x

CHOPPING SAMPLES!!!

So to chop samples in the playlist is extremely easy: (This is mostly for Hip-Hop producers)

1.) Load the sample in the playlist.
2.) Find the correct tempo for the sample.
3.) Use your snap settings on how you want it chopped, usually it's 1/4 notes. Align it accordingly.
4.) Click the upper left-hand corner of the audio clip, and go to Chop> Chop in Beats.
5.) DONE! Perfectly chopped samples.

The problem is, HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE SAMPLES UNIQUE AND PLAY THEM OUT IN A SAMPLER.

Well the first issue is, you can only make one chop unique at a time. So If I chop a whole song. . .Whoa. . .

So to solve that issue we have TWO OPTIONS.

1.) Make an option in the playlist to where I can select the chopped clips, go to Playlist Options> Edit> Make Samples Unique and it open a Save as window and let me save all of the chops in a folder. . .

2.) Make an option in the playlist to where I can select the chopped clips, go the Playlist Options> Edit> Send to Direct Wave/SliceX/Slicer Channel
It will open one of those three depending on what you choose and have your samples laid out across the keyboard in the way you sliced it.

I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER BUT I DO BELIEVE THIS IS AN EASY FEATURE REQUEST BECAUSE 90% OF MY FEATURE REQUEST IS ALREADY DOABLE BY FLSTUDIO PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! :)

nucleon
Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:19 am

x

Re: CHOPPING SAMPLES!!!

Try placing playlist markers at each chop then ...

Dion
Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 am

x

Re: CHOPPING SAMPLES!!!

nucleon wrote:Try placing playlist markers at e...

Return to “To Do”