brian.thomas.t
Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 am

x

Clip Gain Needed

Clip_Gain 3.jpg
clip-gain 2.jpg
ClipGain 1.png
Hi I''m Brian Tushae Thomas,

I am a music producer and record label A&R. I was wondering if this company and program called FL Studio will have Clipgain like they do in Avids Protools 11. The reason why I ask; in FL it''s hard to catch vocal breathes on the fly with with automation. Plus I don''t want to completely remove them from the vocal track.

I know this would be easier to make a selection and just lower the volume of an area in a vocal track. It blends better than automation and sonically sounds much better. Please don''t refer me to the forum. I have called the offices in past and received e-mail telling me to go to the forum; with no help at all which is very frustrating.

As an industry person I see more files and productionS coming from FL users in major studios. What I am getting at is, I as well as many of peers would like to see some incorporation of making FL stand against Avid. I would rename it and call it Static gain make it as a option to buy as an extension. Make apart of your Signature bundle.

I am sending you two images jpegs and one Gif file that gives a much better example of what I''m talking about.

Best regards,

Brian Tushae Thomas
http://www.bertmg.com
BER.TMG/ Universal Music Canada
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:46 am

x

Re: Clip Gain Needed

What exactly does clip gain do? Is it different...

Dion
Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 am

x

reflex wrote:What exactly does clip gain do? Is...

roms
Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 pm

x

yep that's the point. with channel volume you ...

lbizzy(OVA9000)
Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:57 pm

x

or you could just do this? btw you would've got...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”