Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
user question
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:02 am

x

Change ASIO dependent features to other system

I would like to make a suggestion for the future releases of FL Studio:
Nowadays, as new very-high end motherboards (like the latest ASUS) use very improved integrated audio chips, we the home users will ,lets say, stop buying add-on audio cards. As a result , and to the best of my knowledge, some important features of FL Studio, that rely on ASIO drivers, will not be available (except of course the "easy" solution of using the ASIO4ALL) to all of us who will rely/use only these new capabilities of these new integrated audio chipsets. So I suggest that you, provide in the upcoming versions of the software the capability that the software to be able to use the full power of the drivers themselves and NOT with the "help" of ASIO or ASIO4ALL.
I REALLY believe your software is fantastic. It will be a very pitty for all of us who plan to buy it in the future, to see that the system requirements of the upcoming software, need ASIO drivers and that the integrated audio chipsets of high end motherboards wil not be able to "handle" it. I know ASIO is a very important part but please try to overtake it with new technology. Buying an expensive but high quality software, should go together with the system requirements of upcoming future systems.

I hope that you take my suggestion into consideration.

Return to “To Do”