Suggestion for users to get quick help with features

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reckliss
Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:58 pm

x

Suggestion for users to get quick help with features

I was hoping there's an area for suggestions an I'm glad there is because there are little details I come across sometimes that I think would make fl studio easier and make workflow faster. The latest thing I noticed is that there's no super quick way to get info about features for noobs and rookies. For instance, I'm working on a track and decided I want to add a little reverb. I took it slowly this time because I wanted some fresh air in the tail of the reverb so I had to watch what I was doing. I got to the ER slider in the plugin but I couldn't hear a difference. So I thought it would be a good idea if I could just right click on ER and get a summary about what it does. I know u have the hints bar at the top and that's how I figured what it was but when your computer is acting slow and u don't want to open the index and thehints bar just didnt get through to you, a quick summary when u right click would be dope. Has anybody ever thought of this and if so how come it wasn't added? thanks.

Return to “To Do”