controller manager

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Necro TeKk
Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:00 am

x

controller manager

It might not be a simple request and dont expet it might be implemented any time soon but what id like to see is somthing like an imagelines take on the native instruments traktor control manager only within fl studio options for both input and output commands.I believe if the time spent to make this idea happen it would in the end benefit both imageline,there development time and the fl studio users aswell.the development team would have less to think about for supporting all the requested controllers because the users could support themselves,it would even give users another thing to share with one another plus open opertuniry to controllers that may go unsupported in the long run,and while making permanent maps in fl is all fine and good it leaves out things like transport control,led feedback for color or metering,browser,mixer,channel rack etc..scrolling.i know some controllers like lemur for ipad,apc40 and launchpad you can customize these things and do that stuff,but if there was some sort of manager option or a new seperate tool all midi controls could have these options and it would make for some very interesting new performance options the only limitations would be the hardware itself.

I know i sort of ranted on here but while doing a mapping in traktor it just hit me that if FL studio could do this it would be massively epic and probably a huge hit with live performers using fl and probably attract more.

Just a thought thanks for reading

Return to “To Do”