Suggestion: Remove step sequencer from the channel rack!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Omega Xi
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:19 am

x

Suggestion: Remove step sequencer from the channel rack!

I'm not sure how you would achieve this without breaking compatibility with older projects but I'd like to put forward an idea for discussion.

The step sequencer in FL12 lost a lot of functionality and ease of use as velocity, panning, etc. adjustments have to be made from the piano roll. I think it would be better if the step sequencer was a plugin with it's old features intact (and maybe even some new ones ^^; ). It would mean the channel rack can be more focused on channels (I can't help thinking with the addition of the mixer insert display on the channel rack coming in 12.1 you may be leaning in this direction already). I used to use the step sequencer all the time but since FL12 I've moved on to other ways to manage my samples because the immediacy of the step sequencer is somewhat reduced when you have to go back and forth to the piano roll. Please don't interpret this as a complaint though it's encouraged me to explore other options and I now generally use FPC to manage drums for example.

shroomhead_one
Content Creator
Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:53 am

x

Re: Suggestion: Remove step sequencer from the channel rack!

Icenburg wrote:Merge Channel rack into Playlist...

Return to “To Do”