Mixer improvements

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D3Mens
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:54 pm

x

Mixer improvements

Besides all the suggestions I've read, here are some others small improvements that could be useful. Let me know what you think!

1- Icon to show that there are no channels routed to the Mixer track (no need to click on 'select channels routed to this track' and then scroll through all the Channel Rack)
2- Ability to place the Preview Mixer Track in the Current Mixer Track (this way you can quickly preview a sample through any effect chain you have in the Mixer)
(EDIT: I've just realized that the Current Mixer Track is track number 104, so this is already possible)
3- Middle click on the Track's icon to change it (as it is now in the channel rack)
4- Separators that separate left and right, not only left (because if then I move that track I have to reorganize again the separators)
5- Alt + click on an effect slot to keep more than a plugin in front of the Mixer, like it is now for the Channel Rack ( laptop users would be very happy)
6- Ability to switch between 'Route selected to this track' and 'Route this track to selected' ( I would expect that one command revert the other but nothing happens)
7- About lines and colours:
- lines between tracks are really weak (in fact start from dark grey at the bottom to light grey at the top, which is practically invisible) and completely disappear when tracks are coloured. (Using separators is not a solution, because separators are made to separate specific tracks, not to separate all tracks, then I'd have no separators to use over them).
- Colour difference between Mixer and Channel/Playlist Track/Pattern: In the mixer, only the small upper section of the Mixer Track corresponds to the Channel/Playlist Track/Pattern colour.
8- Compact view is compact only horizontally but not vertically: I would suggest a "Laptop View", in which if you resize vertically to minimum, all ' extra Volume / Stereo properties' go back inside the Track properties panel, + I would suggest to move inside the Track's name the extra space that icons steal, as it was in the older FL 11 mixer.
9- Option to disable mouse scroll editing
10- Please bring back the feature where Current Mixer Track peak resets instantly when switching to another Track. Peaks that hold their value also on the next track don't have any sense, in fact are quite annoying. Already poited out in previous posts, and already pointed out that there's no work around.
11- Ability to import Mixer Track state files directly into Patcher (also drag and drop from any Mixer Track)

Thank you for reading.

Regards,

Madma

Return to “To Do”