[Suggestion] Dynamic markers on samples in playlist

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skez
Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:37 pm

x

[Suggestion] Dynamic markers on samples in playlist

I'm not completely sure how to explain what I mean so I have made two pictures with the same sample on multiple tracks in the playlist, one 'as is' and one with the markers I mean.
This would come in handy when trying to get something in sync with the tempo, like in this example, some pads. When it comes to drum it's much easier since you can see all the hits. But when working with strings or something like that it can be much harder. So listening to the sample and placing markers on chord or note changes wouldn't only make it easier but would also speed up the work.

First picture, 85 BPM, just placed the markers
fls1.jpg
Second picture, 74 BPM, tried to align the markers on the correct beats/steps
fls2.jpg
I don't know if this is a good idea. You will still need to do some cutting in the sample to get it perfectly synced. But it's still a handy function in my opinion.

You are doing an incredible job with FL Studio guys, I really love 12.3! By the way, a quick question, is there a way to link play/pause, stop, switch between song/pattern mode and so on to a controller? I got two controllers, one of which is in the "Controller type"-list in MIDI settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”