Let us roll multiple stacked tracks!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tatutoy
Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 pm

x

Let us roll multiple stacked tracks!

I'm the kind of person who likes to conserve as much space as possible, specially when talking about how I organize my tracks.
Someone once said in another forum that FL would not give us the option that some other DAW's give us, which would be stacking an automation parameter on top of its Pattern (in fact they do this automatically), and this conserves a LOT of space and its good for visual clarity.

Well, we all know this is a lie, since you can just drag an automation volume parameter for example and throw it on top of something else like an automation for a compressor or on its own Pattern so you can conserve an entire track slot for something else.
But the bad thing about this is the lack of control FL allow for it's users when there are stacked tracks on top of each other. And since that I'm the guy who prefer to stack things instead of creating subgroups, it would be a pretty nice addition if we could roll our mousewheel and choose priority of the stacked layers of tracks when hovering the mouse over stacked pile.
Just imagine this: I can stack a volume automation, a compression automation, a reverb wetness automation all on top of each other for a single Pattern group, all in one single track slot, and choose the one that will be facing the top!

If you agree with me about this idea, then awesome! If you think it would be an irrelevant addition, please leave in the comments your justification.

Regards.

Return to “To Do”