Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Feline-Phase
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:30 am

x

Multi lingual FL Manual Translation Project

Hi,
even-though i understand English mostly, I'd love to have an up to date French Manual. It seems there is nothing of that kind. The Idea would also be applied to any other language should there be people from the community willing to translate the document in a specific tongue.
  • English shall be the Mother tongue of all. Updated ASAP (but foresee a delay from each release).
  • There should be a versioning at article/subtopic level so that if the original English document gets updated the other translation projects would be notified.
  • There would be progress management.
  • This would ideały use XSL so that we could provide the manual in many different formats such as PDF and HTML.
I don't know how to organise this myself right now so it would need some research unless some of you guys know any solution that could meet the specs above.
But in the first place are there people here who would be interested in such a thing as a manual in his mother tongue for instance? (Otherwise I will just do my thing selfishly in my corner :D)

Kind regards,

Return to “To Do”