Diblis' ideas

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Diblis
Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 am

x

Diblis' ideas

These are a couple of ideas I had and have noticed from a couple others.
(Some of these might already be able to work but idk)

1.) Automation Snap
Simply a seprate snap for how much you want a the percentage of the automation to move up. Ex. Instead of moving 10 units of 1 to get to 50% from 40% you could do 2 units of 5 to get to it.

2.) Melody tool and Chord Helper
Simply a tool in the tools section of the Piano Roll that 1. Checks to see if all notes are within a designated scale. 2. Checks to see if notes align with a chord progression that you have designated (Could work by selecting the pattern with the chord progression) 3. Gives automatic suggestions based on music theory or how certain styles melodies are arranged. The chord helper could just assume what chord could come next after you place down a chord, maybe in a ghost note fashion.

3.) Sytrus Color change
Although not technically a Fl Studio suggestion, I can't stand the color scheme of sytrus, I think we could have a rainbowish color scheme applied to the aspects in it to help differentiate between things.

4.) Some snap stuff
I have a bad tendency to forget that I changed snap and will accidentally put something somewhere with the wrong snap. Well after awhile I'll eventually notice that something is really off beat then I notice that everything is off beat cause I changed snap once, I have no idea how this would work but maybe something to fix stuff with time problems such as patterns being in the same spot at once.

Just thoughts tho

Return to “To Do”