Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
andy3252
Tue May 23, 2017 2:47 am

x

plugin hide or exclude option

Hi

I love the plugin managers flexibility regarding multiple VST folders, however I have a constant issue with VSTs that are in my non-default setup that are only licensed for another audio product, e.g. Soundforge or cakewalk etc. My set up is a root folder called VSTPlugins, subdivided into 64bit and 32bit folders, and these having a named folder for each plugin manufacturer that contains their respective VST instrument and/or effect plugins. Having acquired a raft of plugins I don't want to have to add each manufacturers plugin folder individually, so I just point Plugin Manager to the root VSTPlugins folder. Unfortunately this includes VSTs that the Plugin Manager sees as viable VSTs that won't actually work in FL Studio because of licensing issues where they are tied to another product. I don't want to have separate VSTPlugin folders for my separate products as they use most of my VSTs that FL Studio does. I work mainly in FL Studio but due to project collaboration history I already had Cakewalk Sonar and some of their VSTs somehow only work in Sonar.

Above is the history behind what I would like to see as an enhancement to Plugin Manager where you can either set sub-folders as exclude, or once the plgin scan is completed the option to hide plugins that you do not want to see presented by FL Studio.

Not sure if this has been asked for before but I couldn't find a similar request in the forum.

Thanks

Andy

Mister Nosu
Tue May 23, 2017 12:54 pm

x

Re: plugin hide or exclude option

andy3252 wrote:once the plgin scan is completed...

Return to “To Do”