Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ayjent
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:54 pm

x

ZGame Editor Visualizer Tutorials

Please, better tutorials with words that:

1) takes the user through opening an existing zgeproj file used in FL Studio ZGame Editor Visualizer in ZGame Editor Standalone and explains what is going on with the zgeproj file and shows how to manipulate that file and how various tweaks will affect the output in the Visualizer

2) takes the user from ZGame Editor to create a zgeproj file in the standalone program specifically for use in the internal FL Studio ZGame Visualizer, including importing 3d model assets and animations, setting up sliders/parameters

I'd love to do these videos and zgeproj files myself but I am really finding it to be a steep learning curve with little guidance and I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out on my own. If these things were explained much better it would lead to a more widely used program and a wider variety of presets from end users. I know that it is capable of some incredible things from some of the stuff that has already been created, but there is little available information to bridge the gap between the ZGame Editor program and the Visualizer inside FL Studio.

Carbinax
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:25 pm

x

Re: ZGame Editor Visualizer Tutorials

I agree. The lack of documentation for somethin...

Ayjent
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:12 pm

x

Re: ZGame Editor Visualizer Tutorials

There are some users who do understand programm...

Return to “To Do”