Change the colour of the piano roll "key pressed" highlight

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Carbinax
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:02 pm

x

Change the colour of the piano roll "key pressed" highlight

we can change the background colour of the piano roll, but the thing I have to squint at a lot of the time is the highlight.
When you press a key on your midi keyboard, a highlight extends left to right indicating the key thats been pressed, but that highlight is actually very feint.
It would be a huge help if we were able to brighten that, even to the point of making it white on a dark background if desired.
Not everyones eyesight is perfect, so any option you can give us would be really helpful.
If it were possible to colour the highlight in the same way the piano roll background can be coloured, it would help a lot....like, I would keep the default colour of the piano roll background and change the colour so when I press a chord, I see 3 or 4 notes in a very obvious blue or green rather than looking at the piano roll now and squinting, thinking, is it that not or this note thats highlighted ??

Please, just give us an option. It doesn't need to be a default behaviour, just an option to change it if its desired. Im sure a lot of people would change it if they could.

Thanks

Return to “To Do”