FL Studio OS

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
edie
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 am

x

FL Studio OS

OK, we would love it if there was an FL Studio that starts up from the legacy or UEFI Boot options without requiring an OS like mac, or windows. what I'm saying is it would be a stand alone FL Studio DAW OS application, that does not require a major label OS. rather it would be an app that runs from boot loader (Legacy or UEFI) . it would be a stand alone DAW OS, or it could be linux based but without the normal linux OS interface like ubuntu,etc. Rather it would be limited to the original FL studio GUI and instead of an app store like android, mac or windows. it would have a Plugin, sound and extension store, which would require it to have Internet networking and connection options to make purchases and enter billing Info and register the app with Image-line. i believe that would make advances to create 0 latency because it would have control of the hardware, and as far as the hardware drivers, it could function with generic drivers or ASIO4all. it could also have a external USB flash drive reading option for users that want or need to upload aftermarket plugins and sound kits or to transfer projects between pc and other devices. It could also be linked to an Image-line cloud drive thats limited to only upload audio and FL studio (.flp) file types. to save projects and load them with our image line accounts.

djatom81
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 pm

x

Re: FL Studio OS

That's exactly what I'm actually working on as ...

FL Studio 4 Life
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 pm

x

FL Studio OS! To be honest! +1 Well the only ...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 am

x

Jhudstudio.com wrote:Well the only other thing ...

Devest8
Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:30 am

x

Yea, I would love to be able to travel around w...

siscobeat
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 pm

x

Devest8 wrote:Yea, I would love to be able to t...

natraj
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 pm

x

Yeah, operating systems are highly overrated. A...

Notmyown
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 am

x

djatom81 wrote:That's exactly what I'm actually...

Devest8
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 am

x

That would be pretty cool to be able to work an...

N00B1O1
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm

x

Devest8 wrote:That would be pretty cool to be a...

Parallax Shift
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:06 pm

x

Devest8 wrote:I hope the regular desktop versio...

Return to “To Do”