Automation editor window & color scheme

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
zero2nine
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 am

x

Automation editor window & color scheme

Hi again and thank you for a great product.

My requests are pretty much stated in the topic.

A bigger and better window to edit automation clips (like the envelope editor). And please make an option to make them absolute (independent of the min & max). And if not auto-detecting the units (like bpm, frequency, balance, etc.) is a possibility then make it possible for us to define them, just so they make more sense. Y-axis could be linear or logarithmic scale, it could be all positive or both plus and minus. And then the min and max could be guidelines on the graph. All in all I wish for more control over the visuals and bring more sense into what the automation clip represents. I am well aware that it will boil down to the same, but I feel it deserves better than to be as limited as it is in it's current state and editing relegated to the playlist.

As for the color scheme. I know you guys spent a lot of time on the visuals in version 12.x, why not make it possible to alter the color-scheme.

Oh, and thank you for listening to me regarding the "joystick-bender"-feature, please make it possible to unsnap to the x and y axis.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my request.

Best regards
Christian Krabbe

Return to “To Do”