Live Play

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
a customer
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 am

x

Live Play

If you''ve already had this idea sorry for boring you. But if not its an idea that I''m willing to relinquish because if implemented it would help me greatly as an FL Studio use.

So I simply would like to know will you all develop a plug in or effect feature usable on FL demos and full service software that would allow people like me who are physically not talented musicians but mentally I''m AMAZING LOL, to be able to plot notes and it be translated to what I''d call Live Play.

For example if I plotted a Pentatonic Scale using the FL slayer, instead of it just sounding like 5 notes running after each other is there a way you can make it into live play more realistic as if I were giving these notes to be played by a professional?

I guess what I''m trying to say is that this idea is similar to how game developers who want to mimic real life aspects do when they incorporate motion sensors to basketball players to code those real life movements in their video game. Do you all have anything in the making along these lines to where any instrument selection plotted can be converted to realistic live playing?

Hope you understand what I''m getting at.

Thank you

sirchris
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:22 am

x

Re: Live Play

what you are requesting is a sophisticated piec...

Return to “To Do”