patcher control surface updates

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sirchris
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 am

x

patcher control surface updates

HI would it speed up work flow to allow the mouse scroll wheel to cycle through options on right and left click menu options for everything?

Also why is there no copy and paste function in control surface to duplicate knobs etc? like holding shift and dragging a knob to the next space could copy it or something. Also slecting multiple objects then selecting new style only changes one knob. To me it seems control surface is only partially done. So much more could be done to this. Maybe there is not so much a demand for it at this time. If that is the case I understand totally. If IL ever sees more opportunity in this I would love to see a new suggestion thread to see what can be done. There are so many updates I would love to see in patcher to effectively make our own interface. What about just using the image-line remote as a vst plugin for design purposes that syncs to the tablet or phone device? Better yet merging control knob and slider creator with image-line remote too?

Other suggestions
Snap to grid
resize all to target
allign vertically and horizontally
works with multilink to controllers to assign any vst or fl plugin control to control surface. (I couldnt get it to work)
link to control creator
drag and drop from control creator to surface
copy paste
auto label controls to match linked plugin
save connected controls automatically regardless of choosing omni linking or not. This would take forethought how to handle links to plugins in a new session that may not be loaded
any many more.

thisisyosu
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:45 pm

x

Re: patcher control surface updates

Hey! Is there any update to these points? At l...

Melodyquick Beats
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:12 pm

x

Bump! Copy/Paste in control surface would be a...

pararealist
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:22 pm

x

Melodyquick Beats wrote: ↑Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:12...

Return to “To Do”