Suggestion for better control over automation.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Djenerater
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 am

x

Suggestion for better control over automation.

Hey guys,

Ive been using FL studio for awhile and I think there is a huge improvement that can be made in terms of automation control.

When you tweak a knob in a 3rd party vst and then create an automation clip for that function, which can edit with points and curves n so on n so forth.

How ever if you want to do note for note automation by tweaking the knob and then clicking edit events, and then going to the piano roll and bringing up the bottom bar,
the tool is really difficult to use. Its nothing like doing the automation clips in the playlist, its this difficult paintbrush thing that really doesn't allow for any kind of work flow.

My suggestion here is to just make that section work like if you were to be working with an automation clip like it does in the play list. With points that you can insert over a snapable grid, that I can adjust the curves via tension points, and also be able to change the points time (smooth, hold, single curve) instead of the disastrous paintbrush of doom
that is the current tool of trade.

Unless I am SERIOUSLY missing out on some FL voodoohoodoo then I think this would be the most ULTIMATE badassness that could happen via A SUPER PATCH <3

Check it out?

- Antony.

Return to “To Do”