I post this to get and store an useful reference for binary FL releases

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
franz2017
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:25 pm

x

I post this to get and store an useful reference for binary FL releases

Simply I wanna tell its developers to get a reference for any future releases....this latest current flstudio_12.5.1.165 is far the best I ever tested and have!
Simply because CPU usage for the same melodies/flp complex demos over 5MB file as sample, is far the lowest ever met.
This means a dramatically much better internal redesign finally producing best results in playing with no more drops or making this product much more fluency when used in composition or playing complex sounds, more instruments lower latency with usual CPUs.

Concretely I run many different releases I bought from Image Line on my DELL LATITUDE 6220 laptop (notorious as Intel 5) with 64 bits Windows 7 Ultimate on 4 GB RAM .
On this system I tested 4 heaviest demo songs from original package each file over 3 MB with lots of simultaneous instruments which produced lot of drops randomly on all previous releases because of overhelming processors (cpu usage meter randomly reached 100 percent during the playing).

I was very amazed to find that now after new FL update to 12.5.1.165 all those drops disappeared meaning all those heavy pieces became fluency playable because of lowering cpu usage under 30 percents maximum! :idea:

This really sounds great for any use of this marvellous product internally better release by release!
I tested more than 4 different consecutive releases with same songs specially selected to play FL at maximum resources to test the limits and reliability but none of them sounds fully fluency as this latest for this moment. :idea:
So, I hope that what its developers fixed in this release will be kept as best reference to not replaced by next releases!... :!:

Return to “To Do”