Select multiple ghost notes at once, or better yet...

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
monkvolcno
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:43 am

x

Select multiple ghost notes at once, or better yet...

I would like very much to be able to select and move multiple ghost notes. I hate to sound condescending, but I've mentioned this a few times and ecnountered "whatever it's not a big deal" which honestly boggles my mind. For people who are serious about the compositional aspect of their music, this opens up the ability to experiment with and vary the way harmonies are arranged throughout a piece in a way that's just not doable otherwise.

Now.. what i think would be even better..

If you could flip a switch that would make all midi data in all selected patterns editable at one time. This would be far superior. Namely because it wouldn't require the user to plan ahead for which parts they might want to edit simultaneously and thus be forced to include them in the same pattern. Also, it would make all the other wonderful piano roll tools available for editing.

Hear my plea! This would really unlock the full potential of the FL piano roll, which is one of the big selling points of the DAW.

Milinor
Technical Support
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 am

x

Re: Select multiple ghost notes at once, or better yet...

Hi Let me clarify that long text your need: ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”