Copy Sections From Other Project Playlists & Paste In To Main Project! :O

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tommy.Shades
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:13 pm

x

Copy Sections From Other Project Playlists & Paste In To Main Project! :O

The one thing I am finding myself really needing is the ability to quickly open a stack of projects I have been working on the past month while keeping my current project open to grab elements from the other projects to make one super current project.

Reason being my workflow is that I tend to start lots of different things everyday and I go back to listen to all of the things I have made and tend to grab ideas and parts to create my finished track that month.

Closing and opening 10 different projects is a slow clunky process, especially when they get big & have many VST's & mixer channels to copy settings from etc. If it were streamlined it would make what I'm doing much more enjoyable and I would reach to do it more often. I feel like I can't be the only one either?

In the current project, I could imagine several other Project Previews being loaded in to something like the Project Picker.
Then being able to see the playlists from these sub-loaded projects and also listen to sections.
If I could then copy sections from these other project's playlist & paste in to the Main Project's playlist with all of the Mixer Channels, VST, Automation Controls (Anything that's required to make the it sound identical) being automatically assigned in to the current project.

This would be some amazing futuristic stuff that I haven't seen any other DAW's come close to!

Return to “To Do”