undo audio clip time stretch once and for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
roms
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:13 pm

x

undo audio clip time stretch once and for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I can de-activate manual time stretch then it's undoable. but I use manual stretch a lot. and the lack of acurateness (which has been improved in FL9 but which is still not perfect) leads to errors that cannot be undone.

so please add this function once and for all.

or if it's not possible with FLS 10y+ old architecture at least add a box saying "warning !!! you're gonna stretch 200 clips slices from a same original audio clip and f*ck up all your work since the last save you made, which would not be important if you do 1 edit every 10 minutes but since you might be someone really working with FLS you probably not save each time you do something, it would mean saving several times per minute which would be quite boring. [OK] [Cancel]"

yep I'm kind of pissed off. I lost several minutes of work on FLS (this represent quite a lot of work in my case) by doing an unintended manual stretch on an audio clip slice. and I save A LOT.

other solution to "fix" this : automatically make unique an audio clip slice before it's going to be stretched.

it cannot stay like this.

the worst is that it appears in the undo history as a "playlist resize clip" but it's not undoable.

NK Soundproductions
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 am

x

But you can stretch your samples perfectly into...

roms
Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 pm

x

NK Soundproductions wrote:But you can stretch y...

roms
Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm

x

autobump because this is really a MAJOR IRRITAT...

/AND/
Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm

x

No, I support you too. It happened to me and I ...

frantik
Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 pm

x

i support this message

JOJOLO
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

x

I guess it must be difficult to implement , oth...

GGonz
Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 pm

x

+1 there's alot of things that should be able ...

Return to “To Do”