Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
wertuzio
Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 am

x

Select used plugins

Hello FL-Team,

at first sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand me anyway.

One feature would be so really REALLY great: After selecting your installed plugins and instruments -> save the selection!!

I mean, thats sooooo long-winded after installing a new version of FL (even just by an update or upgrade) and to select all the many collected plugins again and again.
Sometimes you overlook to select some plugins.. I have to concentrate all my efforts on doing this.

So it would be helpfull after doing the selection of your effect and instrument plugins, to save these selections, so that you can reload it.
Perhaps beside the "refresh"-button a small button with "save" and "load"?

I suggest this way: Selecting all your Plugins (you need or don't need) after the refreshing them. Than save the selection you did. After an FL update and refreshing the plugins you just load your settings, so that you only have to load the selection you did and there you are: The Plugins are selected.
I think thats not difficult in programming.

AND somethin else:

If you could save your FL window arragement you did!! It's also suck everytime to re-arrage your FL again after installing new updates/upgrades. I've posted this picture some weeks before:

http://www.transistic.com/music/other/fl_crash.jpg

It would be so compfortable, if you could SAVE and LOAD your favorite arragement(s) in FL!!!!

Please think about these suggestions. I would kiss your feet when you'll implement these features in a new FL update!! ;)

best wishes
Artur

CT
Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

x

yeah, this feature would be really awesome! it'...

Omakayd
Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 am

x

I agree with both requests. Though, the second...

Mac D
Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:16 pm

x

Great request !! +1

sadloser
Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm

x

i don't know if this is the right way but i gue...

wertuzio
Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:45 pm

x

Omakayd wrote:I agree with both requests. plea...

Return to “To Do”