How to empty instrument(without deleting from channel rack)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Igor Sena
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 am

x

How to empty instrument(without deleting from channel rack)

Hey there!

Is there a way to empty an instrument from a slot in the channel rack without having to delete that slot?

The reason is because i have several templates with instrument categories(some pretty big like an orchestral/cinematic one) and i want to have them load alot faster and not have all the instruments loaded when i start a project, just keep the names etc and load instruments as i need them.

I shouldn´t have loaded all those instruments when creating the template. :oops: I didn´t thought it would take that much to load. It still doesn´t take ages. Takes about 15-17 seconds to load a template with about 95 instruments but one of the other reasons i want to get rid of it is because it seems to affect about 90% of them with plugin delay even if i am not using 10 of them. I tried doing that "trick" by making plugin delay compensation manual and reseting in every instrument but it doesn´t fix it.

Sorry if this is kind of a 2 part question/request.

Igor Sena
Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 am

x

Re: How to empty instrument(without deleting from channel rack)

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:What type of plugin de...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Igor Sena
Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 am

x

Re: How to empty instrument(without deleting from channel rack)

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:What type of plugin de...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”