Android release, possible bugs.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Robin1
Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

x

Android release, possible bugs.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. In the links to the descriptions of the two new effects (in the release info thread) both are described as having presets - I can't see any presets though?

Those descriptions don't seem to be linked up to the main menu of the online manual either: neither Leveller or Stereorizer appear listed with the other effects.

I couldn't access the shop either, it just says 'Contacting Shop' but never does and disables any way of getting back to the app. Only solution is to press home button and close all apps to restart. This might be an anomaly with my internet connection though, I don't know.

FidelityMusic
Fri May 19, 2017 2:55 pm

x

Re: Android release, possible bugs.

Hello Robin1, There are no presets necessary f...

Robin1
Fri May 19, 2017 3:17 pm

x

The description of the Leveller for the manual ...

FidelityMusic
Fri May 19, 2017 3:23 pm

x

That's simply a description available on all pl...

Robin1
Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm

x

True, my apologies, I hadn't thought about user...

jbradshaw47
Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 pm

x

I am also experiencing the bug with contacting ...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 pm

x

jbradshaw47 wrote:I am also experiencing the bu...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”