Welcome to the Jayce Lewis Remix contest ...
This thread is ONLY for entries - Discuss the contest here.
1st - $1000 USD IL VCash, Logickeyboard ASTRA FL Studio Keyboard. 1 year Ask.Audio Academy Subscription, FL Studio (Cap & T-Shirt, your choice of design), Spinnin Records (T-shirt, Cap, Sunglasses),
2nd - $500 US IL VCash, FL Studio Cap, 6 month Ask.Audio Academy Subscription, Spinnin Records (T-shirt, Cap)
3rd - $250 USD IL VCash, 3 month Ask.Audio Academy Subscription, FL Studio Cap, Spinnin Records (T-shirt).
Project Stems (FL Studio Project).
Google Download Here
or from the forum here ...
1. Prizes - All winners will be chosen by Image-Line Software & Jayce Lewis. Winners will be required to submit their FL Studio project directly to Image-Line for scrutiny. Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
2. Entries - All entries must be submitted to this thread (below) as, at least, 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an FL Studio registration, Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this. The number of entries is restricted to a maximum of THREE. You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes. You can additionally upload a FL Studio project if you like.
3. Production requirements - Valid entries can ONLY use FL Studio 12 as the main production platform. The use of 'demo' plugins is permitted. 3rd party samples (copyright cleared) and plugins are allowed.
4. Duration - Contest closes Midnight CET Monday, November 27, 2017. Judging will take place over a 2 week period by Image-Line & Jayce Lewis. NOTE: We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
5. Legal - By accepting prizes the winners grant Image-Line Software permission to use their entries in marketing of FL Studio and related products. This may include 'anywhere on the internet', videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels. Commercial distribution and or other publication of the winning track/s will be by direct negotiation between the winning individual/s and Jayce Lewis.
for all your functional and musical questions
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]