FXB Question

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Superpeanut
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 am

x

FXB Question

Howdy! I don't know if this is the right section, but the link in the rules post brought me right back into this forum, sooo here I am
(This is what I'm talking about "1. Only report bugs, or technical issues. Please do not discuss anything else. If it's a how-to do something question, ask in http://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=200 Looptalk.")

Anywho, I dug around online and either I'm missing something, or I just don't understand what I am doing (always possible). I have a .fxb file for sytrus (made by Arksun who did the sytrus demos) that I would like to add to my copy of sytrus. I have NO idea how to do that, though. Nothing I'm finding online is helping me, mostly because sytrus doesn't seem to have the "settings" tab for me to access and select the import option.

Now, I have the plugin version of sytrus that comes with the Producer version of FL, is THAT why I cannot seem to add in the .fxb?

Sorry if this is a basic question, finding what I thought would be a simple answer online has proven... tricky. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Teksonik
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:05 am

x

Re: FXB Question

I believe you need to have the VSTi version of ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Superpeanut
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:20 am

x

Ok, cool. Thank you! And juuuust so I know I'm...

FidelityMusic
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm

x

Hello Superpeanut, In order to unlock the Sytr...

Superpeanut
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:16 am

x

Thank you guys for helpful info!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”