asio4all + FL Studio = no sound

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
f.r. le fikser
Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:14 pm

x

asio4all + FL Studio = no sound

hello there,

i just payed for, downloaded and installed FL Studio 8 on a recent PB notebook with windows vista.
FL Studio gives no problems, but asio4all doesn't work in it. i know many people experience problems with it but i haven't found any thread which deals with my exact problem.

thing is, there is sound in FL STudio when i activate the primary driver in FL's audio settings. there is also sound when i select the speakers (Conexant HD Audio). but when i select asio4all v2, the sound is gone.
also, in the audio configuration section of my laptop there is nothing indicating ASIO whatsoever.

i uninstalled asio4all and downloaded it anew from their website but that doesn't do the job.

but when asio4all is selected and i open the ASIO control panel, Conexant HD Audio is listed as active (input, output and digital out).

any suggestions?

thanks in advance,
le fikser

ps: i don't have a good external soundcard (e.g. Tascam) yet, but i'm planning on buying one in the near future. should i maybe wait until such an interface is installed?

GGonz
Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:31 pm

x

when I use ASIO i CANNOT have any other audio a...

f.r. le fikser
Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:11 pm

x

i tried it but it doesn't work...but thanks any...

PhonicUK
Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:28 pm

x

Go to the Volume Mixer (Double click the volume...

nolsoe
Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:42 pm

x

I have had similar problems with asio, using "s...

f.r. le fikser
Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:28 am

x

Phonic, I looked in the VolumeMenu and there wa...

mw
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:34 pm

x

GGonz wrote:when I use ASIO i CANNOT have any o...

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 am

x

Note that this depends on the driver of the sou...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”