Serene Worlds for Directwave

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Touch The Universe™
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:42 am

x

Serene Worlds for Directwave

TTU has released Serene Worlds for Directwave.

SERENE WORLDS for Directwave contains all the presets for "Serene Worlds" for Thorn in multisample format. It is one of my favorite librarie and I'm planning on making a Unify, Halion, Rapid, Synthmaster and Possibly Falcon Library using the multi-samples, combining them with live synthesis from the various synthesizers, so each library will be unique, but share the same overall sound theme from the samples. I don't use Directwave, but its the method I use to create the multi-samples and in the process, it creates all the necessary .dwp files I need to release a library - after of course adding fx, filters, MW, and other minor tweaks to the presets.

PRICE = $14

Touch The Universe is proud to present “Serene Worlds” for the exquisitely crafty Directwave synth from Imageline. The bank contains a total of 213 multi-wave "sample presets" and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres.

Each patch utilizes multisamples located in a folder sharing the same patch name and location, so this library can also be used as a sampler pack, of course, within any other paradigm of your choosing. The source of the audio material is exclusively from patches from Touch The Universe's other soundsets, specifically from Lush-101, Pigments, Largo, Sylenth, Massive-X and Omnisphere.

Furthermore, these are the unique multisamples from our first Thorn Sound Bank "Serene Worlds". Since these presets contain multi-waves in there own folder, they can easily be used in any sampler that imports multi wave or even single wave presets, so, in essence, not only is this a library for Directwave, but its also a kick ass sample pack that has a variety of uses.

Video Showcase from Serene Worlds for Thorn - Same patches

https://youtu.be/cPFVZBUCELo

I don't normally used Directwave, but it is the sampler I used to create multisamples for my other releases in Rapid, Halion, Kontakt, Dune 3, Pigments, etc. I figured I may as well release a bank for Directwave since they are already available, and also for those who enjoy sample packs and either don't have access to the aforementioned synths, or do, but prefer to work with the samples themselves, outside of any synths or of there own choosing.

More info: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/dire ... orlds.html

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”