Trying out FL-cloud

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Banjan
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:31 pm

x

Trying out FL-cloud

Hey guys!

I waited way to long to download the new version of FL. But now I have it. Haha!
Enjoying the FL-cloud and all of its samples! So I thought I would share a cool start of a song I made with some loops!

It would be really cool if someone gets inspired. Because I don't know where to go from here, haha!

I don't know what it will look like when you open it up as .flp, if the samples is shown and easy to download or if it just says all of them are missing.
IF there's no easy download-button then the only way is to search for every sample on it's own I guess. And to find the ones I've used you have to search for the name of every sample but without the underscores.
For example. there's one loop named "PLFPV6_03_C_Drum_Loop_128" - to find it in the FL-cloud you'll have to write PLFPV6 03 C Drum Loop 128.

I'm not sharing the .zip because that would probably be seen as piracy. hehe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WilliamAshley
Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:18 am

x

Re: Trying out FL-cloud

For anyone searching for these just search as P...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”