Free Presets DirectWave ??? IL Download Manager

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nodarse
Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:43 pm

x

Free Presets DirectWave ??? IL Download Manager

I know this might be old but I've been trying to find these free presets for a long time now and It seems like They just disappeared. I always kept them but something went wrong with my pc and I lost all the content. Image Line Download Manager stopped working someday Many people know that (also me) but I still tried It and didn't work as expected. Not sure If anybody could share these presets, they were always free and honestly some people in the same situation as me would find that super useful and would also be super thankful. Many projects I have are based on these DirectWave presets and When you start changing sounds They just feel so empty and I wish I could finish them just the way they were. Can't say no more! If anyone read this and want to help You can go to: Local Disk / Users / (user name folder) / Documents / Image Line / DirectWave and probably could Upload the folder with the presets to Google Drive and Share It over here It'll be amazing and I'd appreciate that for the rest of my life.

:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”