Routing (EZ Drummer) and two Roland Td-17kv Modules.

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Goyathalay
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:25 pm

x

Routing (EZ Drummer) and two Roland Td-17kv Modules.

Struggling to get the two modules to work right. Its mostly done. There is one trigger overlapping when i assign it.

Finding help for this stuff sure is hard.

It seems like both the modules trigger the same (key board notes). Like a bass drum hit, triggers (lets say for now) The A#3 on the keyboard of the programs layout for all the sounds.

Module #2, does this same event, but lets say I am assigning a tom tom sound to that module.

Ive used the midi keys in the (other section) of the modules to work this out except for one trigger.

I know there is a way to make them be recognized as two separate units. So that they do not use all the same trigger (keys) or (numbers).
I just do not know how to do that.

EXDrummer tech support is hard to deal with, they have one word answers too much..

Anyhow, anyone know about this issue with dual modules using the same trigger notes? overlapping? How to solve it?

I will try seeing which chords are not used. (the left overs from each module) that i do not have plugged into a drum or cymbal and see if i can work a solution there. But, we should be able to assign them to trigger any note on the keyboard, and likewise EZdrummer can be assigned to match it, but being new to this, yea.. Im lost.

99% right, 11 toms, 10 cymbals basically... what a fun time, but its awesome!

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”