Poizone banks questions and a usage question

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
stealthsid
Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 am

x

Poizone banks questions and a usage question

I'm having a bit of trouble with making and managing banks for Poizone. I'm a noob with Poizone, so forgive me for any gross misunderstanding.

I have the public beta version because I saw the previous version had issues with banks/presets.

1) I don't understand how to make banks. I can't clear the current bank (to start fresh) and I can't change the name of the current sound I'm making (this is the "program" right?).

2) My folder: C:\Program Files\PoiZone\Banks\ is a mysterious thing. From an open dialog I can see: "Controlled Substance" (I bought it), "Default", and "Teksonic 2009" (found it on KVR). From Windows Explorer, I see ONLY "Default".

I'm also having a bit of trouble in creating some sounds. I've had this trouble on a number of different sounds, but the attached file has a preset where it pretty pronounced. Basically I get a volume spike on release. I've messed with the Envelopes as much as I can think of, but I still get it (though I can reduce it).

Any assistance in one or all issues, is appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stealthsid
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

x

Ah, I found that the volume spike may be a bug ...

Reactive
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 am

x

I also have never quite worked out Poizone's pr...

Telezart
Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 am

x

Hi! I just bought PoiZone and had the same pro...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”