I remixed a bunch of FL forums members... Here Are The results

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ENDER1805
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:26 am

x

I remixed a bunch of FL forums members... Here Are The results

Hi there,
It's been a while since i posted a track here. I've been quite busy and/or out of inspiration to do something. I never really spent a single day without opening FL Studio though. A great way for me to overcome the lack of idea is to remix other people tracks, or at least giving them my own twist.
I'm going to share today a bunch of remixes i did from tracks that i found here on the forums. You'll notice the improvement in my mixing and mastering skill too, since i've been doing that since almost two years!
Most of the original tracks come from the Looptalk users Contests. Here are the original artists :D

1. Gloomy - Known:
That was my first remix ever. The original version was very special and i wanted to see if it could fit a darker vibe. i can say that i'm a bit ashamed to have done that, but let's say that it was good for a first try :lol:
The original: viewtopic.php?p=1813698&hilit=Known+rem ... t#p1727451
My remix:
Gloomy - Known (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
2. Donkeyt - Just Like Donkey:
I don't remember if Donkeyt made that track for the "Bass Of Clubs" contest or if it was for another one, but i loved the vibe of that track. I instantly felt that i could do something out of it... But i don't know why it was impossible to render the bass... and i sent it to Donkeyt without checking the render :lol: I decided to keep it like so, but should i do a newer version of it? I think it may be a perfect Trance tune.
The original: viewtopic.php?t=285290&hilit=Donkeyt+Ju ... 0#p1758924
My Remix:
Donkeyt - Just Like Donkey (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
3. 3.Zero - Machine Men:
I don't know if we can consider this as a remix. My version is really different and i couldn't even remember which elements i kept, so...
I don't have much to say about this one because i don't know what made me do something from the original one.
The original: viewtopic.php?t=283183&hilit=Bass+Of+Cl ... 0#p1753686
My Remix:
3.Zero - Machine Men (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
4. CBaud - A French Project:
I tried to make as many Future Rave track as i could in 2022... CBaud gave me some ideas when he posted "A French Project". It's a Melbourne Bouse track (i'm not an expert, it's just my guess). He wasn't really satisfied with the result he got, and i decided to remix it to give him more ideas... I'm not a big fan of Big Room / Melbourne Bounce, but it was fun to make something in that style.
The Original: viewtopic.php?p=1797590&hilit=A+French+Project#p1780453
My Remix:
CBaud - A French Project (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
5. Jon Frost - Stock Trance Thing:
I couldn't resist with this one. I took a listen to the original and immediately thougt "I must do something with this". I mainly consolidated the old-school feel of the original and changed almost all the percussions, FXs and mixing chain to build something that i could enjoy more on the technical side.
The original: viewtopic.php?p=1786575#p1717372
My Remix:
Jon Frost - Stock Trance Thing (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
6. DvPerep - Take Me Back:
That's another track that feels great in a more trancy approach. Originally a "Deep Slap House" tune, i fell in love with the vibe. Some time has passed since my last remix, and that idea was some kind of opportunity to leave my lack of ideas. Thank you DvPerep ;)
The Original: viewtopic.php?p=1883417&hilit=deep+slap+house#p1771119
My Remix:
DvPerep - Take Me Back (Ender Extended Remix).mp3
--
7. Nakura - The Antidote:
This one is more recent. my version is more a rework than a remix since i kept most of the original tune. I love this one a lot. i wish this track was available on Deezer to put it in my favorites.
The Original: viewtopic.php?p=1821581#p1821442
My Remix:
Nakura - The Antidote (Ender Extended Rework).mp3
--
That's for this first list of remixes i did. More are being worked on, from older contest entries to Project Exchanges threads. I hope you'll like those tracks :)

Have a nice Day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”