I would like - Enable Main Pitch (Button) to be with an ability to be asserted to all sample channels in one click.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Derange1987
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:56 am

x

I would like - Enable Main Pitch (Button) to be with an ability to be asserted to all sample channels in one click.

I would like - Enable Main Pitch (Button light) to be with an ability to be asserted to all audio file sampler channel/window in one click. so i can change from 440hz old projects to 432hz in 2 clicks by changing the main pitch of the song to 432hz and then choose ENABLE ALL (Enable Main Pitch - Buttons) in fruity sampler channel/window

Thanks in Advance

P.S. i have never posted a message on Forums so not a clu where to add this post to be processed and ready in next uodate of FL Studio, and this is supposed to be shown or read by an FL Studio Update programmer or some update guy, unless someone knows a way for me to do this in some other way, if not, i respectfully reqiest it to be added to Macros list or some. Or even use a mouse right click. And in sampler window on TAB 2. Right click on Enable Msin Pitch light on/off button as a : Enable all (Enable Main Pitch)
would be nice to get help with this so it will take almost no time to correctly change hertz of a an old project. Old projects can sometimes have 100 audio files +/- or evem much more. So to perform that to an old project, would require many hundred mouse clicks.
[/b]

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”